The Rave Scene

has been moved to new address

http://www.the-rave-scene.info

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Rave Scene: Media Impact on Electronic Music

4/26/09

Media Impact on Electronic Music


Media Impact on Electronic Music

The general public under the influence of media often confused electronic music with the commercial pop music. Media-known authors their music, which is after the structure pure pop, electronic proclaim. However, because their songs are not electronic music, usually included only one song in many genres (one track to the techno, trance and dance combination), while each electronic music fan can put the song even more accurate than individual genre.
Because of this media impact of electronic music is often seen as a rather monotone, though it is in fact very diverse and rich. It is often criticized by even its empty, because it does not contain text. However, it can be only with instrumentality full enough to be self-sufficient, and not only for monitoring singing, as for example classical music.

I just finished writing when I asked one question to myself again. How the hell I was due precisely to the direction of this kind music?
I like to quote some time back said Bill Laswell (currently 54 year producer in the U.S.):
“I think the electronic music is part of our life system. It became a part in our existence, therefore, the pulse of what we do. All the electricity, everything is electronic. The pulse is not so different from your pulse, your heartbeat, and how to breathe. Everything is connected. This is the electronic age.”
So we are with the revolution opened the way for the development of electronic music? If this is so, I am grateful to Nikola Tesla had done a light bulb, which has developed the entire technology,with which today DJ’s create good music, without which it would in my life something missing.


Media Impact on Electronic Music

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home